Study and cultural programme | 10 days
Intensive fully organised full-time programme; participants will improve their English skills, learn about cultural differences and specifics, meet local people, visit unique locations (architecture, culture and business).
|Price||EUR 1290 (prices are calculated for groups of 20, exchange rate EUR1:CZK26)|
|Guide||Private guide during the whole stay|
|Lenght||10 days (7 nights in Olomouc, 2 nights in Prague = 9 nights)|
A (academic) + C (cultural) – workshops focused on English/Business English, cross-cultural matters, EU, and other specialised topic as per request e.g. Management, CSR, Economics, Innovations, ICT, etc.
C (cultural) + T (travelling) – strong focus on local travelling, exploring local landmarks, UNESCO monuments, experiencing Czech culture and way of life.
Czech Republic is a member of European Union. MVSO is an approved university by the Czech Ministry of Education. All participants will receive an MVSO certificate for participation.
- Transfer from the airport in Prague to Olomouc (guide, airport express tickets, train tickets, transport from the train station to hotel)
- Workshops 9*45 minutes
- Accommodation with buffet style breakfast, lunch
- Guide during the whole stay
- Visits of the historic town centre, churches, castles, museum, local events, sports activities
- UNESCO monuments (transport, guide, tickets) e.g. Bouzov (medieval castle), Kroměříž (gardens and castle)
- Typical Czech outdoor activity e.g. trip to a lake and sausage on the stick and fire
- Visit of a local company e.g. brewery, cheese or chocolate factory or an industrial park
- Guided trip to Prague (2 nights) – transport, 3* hotel with breakfast, guide, sightseeing and shopping
- Transport to the Prague airport
Price does not include
- Plane ticket – we can quote you our prices (usually cheaper than when booked from China)
- Insurance – we can arrange insurance specially designed for Chinese travellers at EUR2,5/day if required
- Visa fee – we can assist in case of any issues by contacting the Czech Embassy in Beijing
- Evening meal in Olomouc (we recommend trying local specialities)
- Lunch and evening meal in Prague